- 1 medium onion (white/yellow/brown, chopped)
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2–3 tbsp thai green curry [paste
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 4 and ¼ cups (300g) broccoli florets
- 2 small zucchini (sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced)
- 2 red chilli peppers (optional)
- 1 8oz (220g) block extra firm tofu (pressed and cubed)
- ½ cup fresh basil (packed)
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Back pepper (to taste)
- 2 scoops Double Shot
- Basmati rice
Press the tofu by placing it on a plate with another plate on top of it and then putting something heavy on top like a heavy pot. Leave the tofu to press for around 15 minutes while you prepare the other veggies. When the tofu is pressed cut it into cubes.
Add the onion, crushed garlic, minced ginger, sesame oil and green curry paste into a pot and sauté until the onions are softened.
Add the coconut milk, baby corn, broccoli, zucchini, red bell pepper, red chili peppers and Double Shot. Simmer until the veggies are softened but still firm.
Add in the tofu cubes and let them cook for a couple of minutes.
Then turn off the heat and add in the fresh basil and coconut sugar and stir in until the basil is wilted.
Add sea salt and black pepper to taste.
Serve with basmati rice or cauliflower rice and some fresh basil leaves.