- 200g Kimchi
- 200g sliced mushrooms
- 4 baby bok choy
- 1 spring onion finely sliced
- 2 tbsp Korean spicy chilli sauce
- 500mls The Little Bone Broth Company vegetable broth
- 20 round dumpling wrappers
- 100g mushrooms
- 1 tsp finely diced ginger
- 1 tsp finely diced garlic
- 100g cooked spinach
- 100g tofu
- 1 scoop Green Shot
Begin making dumplings by combining all dumpling ingredients.
Then divide the mixture into the dumpling wrapper filling them as you go, folding into half moon shapes and sealing with a little water.
If you are using store bought dumplings add a scoop of Nutrient Rescue Green Shot to your soup mixture.
For the soup combine Kimchi, hot sauce and veggie broth and bring to a simmer. If you are using store bought dumplings add a scoop of Green Shot to the soup mixture.
Add the dumplings to the soup and cook for 7 minutes.
Then add the sliced mushrooms, spring onions and bok choy, cooking for a further 3 minutes.
Separate into bowls and serve.